The Grand Hotel Tremezzo offers three breathtaking pools, three turquoise jewels:
- WaterontheWater is the most spectacular in that it literally floats on the lake. It is a crystal-clear stripe of azure set in the blue of the lake, for an unforgettable swim with a view on the Bellagio. Just next to the floating pool is the sunning T Beach: real sand creates a classic lido, looking onto Bellagio, for sunbathing with a view.
- The Flowers Pool, deep in the green of the magnificent park, surrounded by the colors of the flowers and by centuries-old trees, is dedicated to those who like relaxing surrounded by nature.
- The indoor heated Infinity Pool, in the sanctum of the T Spa, is a strip of ultra pure energy. Double infinity effect on Lake Como inside and out and a breathtaking view of the lake from the outdoor Jacuzzi and the panoramic lounge area. Five different types of hydromassages, including those hidden away in the private grotto plus an exclusive swim-against-the-current workout make up a wonderful aqua-fitness trail.
Fitness & Sports
- The T Fitness is in a dedicated sporting building a few steps from the main building, in the heart of the secular park. Naturally lit and with views of the lake, the T Fitness consists of a gym with a full range of technogym cardiovascular and kinesis equipment, two comfortable changing rooms with saunas and a large relaxation area.
- A flood-lit clay tennis court at the top of the park offers guests a marvellous view over the lake, for unforgettable matches.
- Golf: seven of Italy's top 18-hole courses are close by to keep the most demanding golfing enthusiasts happy. Just 3 mi/ 5 km from the hotel is the Menaggio & Cadenabbia Golf Club, one of the oldest and best regarded clubs in Europe.
- Lake sports & activities: water-skiing, windsurfing, seaplane, fishing. Private lessons can be booked directly through the concierge.
- Trekking and biking: the countryside around Grand Hotel Tremezzo is full of hiking trails and cycle paths suited to any age or ability.
The Grand Hotel Tremezzo has a magnificent centuries-old private park of over 215,278 sq ft/20,000 square meters, going up the hill to a stunning, breathtaking sightseeing point where Bobo, the teddy bear mascot of the hotel, welcomes guests. The park is directly adjacent to the botanical gardens of Villa Carlotta.
In the middle of the park is the Flowers Pool, a floodlit clay tennis court, and precious corners including the hyper romantic ‘Dis-Moi-Oui’, the secluded champagne corner ideal for the most special private dinners for passionate couples.
Besides the well-kept gardens and the many-colored flowerbeds, the hill behind the hotel is ideal for a panoramic walk. Nature manifests itself there in its spontaneity and the typical local vegetation accompanies the visitors to the summit, from where it is possible to admire a spectacular view over the lake and the Bellagio peninsula.
Ruy is the Grand Hotel Tremezzo’s very own period Venetian motor launch, perfectly restored to allow guests to discover the magic of the lake in exclusive style. This splendid craft, with its mahogany hull and slender form, is a unique piece built in 1961 by the celebrated boat makers Cucchini of Venice as a ‘casada’ the private transport typical of the Venetian aristocracy. Rediscovered and lovingly restored with painstaking attention, today Ruy has a second lease on life here at the lake where it has found a suitably elegant home and a new role as a water limousine, providing excursions and a wonderful experience for guests of Grand Hotel Tremezzo.