The oldest bridge in Prague, built to replace the Judita's Bridge in 1357, was named Charles Bridge after Charles IV.
400 meters, 5 minute walk from the hotel
Lesser Town Bridge Towers
The smaller tower of Judita's Bridge was constructed in the 12th century. The higher tower is 200 years younger and its late gothic architecture draws upon the Parler's Old Town Bridge Tower.
200 meters, 3 minute walk from the hotel
Church of Our Lady of Victory
The church is world-famous thanks to the Prague Bambino – the infant Jesus wax figure of Spanish origin, which was presented to the church by Polyxena of Lobkowicz in 1628.
500 meters, 8 minute walk from the hotel
Originally the residence of princes and kings of Bohemia, since 1918 it now serves as the seat of the president. This national cultural monument, built in the 9th century, is a monumental complex of ecclesiastical, fortification, residential, and office buildings representing all architectural styles and periods, surrounding three castle courtyards and covering 45 hectares.
850 meters, 10 minute walk from the hotel