Golf is available at nearby Lodi-area courses. Nestled within a cluster of vineyards, the Micke Grove Golf Links is a public, 18-hole course featuring large Bent Grass greens, eight lakes and 42 sand bunkers and is located nine miles from the hotel.
The par 72 Lockeford Springs Golf Course is a public, 18-hole course located nine miles from the hotel.
The Reserve at Spanos Golf Course sits on 360 acres of land. An 18-hole course, it is located 12 miles from the hotel.
Built by renowned golf course architect Jack Fleming in 1963, the 18-hole championship Dry Creek Ranch Golf Course is located 13 miles from the hotel.
Other nearby California attractions:
- Lodi Lake: 0.7 mi
- Knowlton Fine Art Gallery: 3 mi
- Micke Grove Zoo and Park: 9 mi
- Banner Island Ballpark, Home of the Stockton Ports Baseball Team: 18 mi
- Stockton Arena, Home of the Stockton Thunder Hockey Team: 19 mi
- California State Capital Museum: 37 mi
- Over 70 wineries in the Lodi Appellate Region